If you’re looking to advertise your products and services to buyers in the road transport industry in Southern Africa, you have come to the right place!
Who should advertise with Road Transport News?
• Truck and bus manufacturers
• Truck trailer manufacturers
• Truck and bus tyre suppliers/manufacturers/retreaders
• Commercial vehicle fuel, oil and lubricant suppliers
• Telematics and vehicle tracking service providers
• Commercial vehicle finance and insurance providers/underwriters
• Ancillary road transport industry product and service providers
*Who visits the Road Transport News website?
• 77% from South Africa
• 73% male
• 64% between 25 and 44 years old
• 45% mobile device users
• Referral traffic: 35% from social media; 33% direct; 27% organic search
Why digital advertising?
• Great way to complement print/magazine advertising
• Reach new audiences
• Expand reach beyond South Africa
• Flexibility in terms of advert size and design
• Create top of mind awareness
• Higher frequency than print
• Massive growth of the digital audience, worldwide
• Social Media sharing and presence
Why Road Transport News?
• Digital-only approach means greater dedication to, and understanding of, the platform
• Search Engine Optimised (SEO) website and content
• Growing, engaged Social Media audiences (LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter & Instagram.)
• Comprehensive advert tracking and performance analysis
• We attend and support the leading road transport events in SA
What is available?
• Mobile-responsive website and newsletter banners
• Researched, SEO optimised Content Marketing/Partner content
• Company directory listing (FREE when you subscribe to the Road Transport Newsletter)
• Mobile-responsive newsletter banners (static or rotating)
• Press Office to host your press releases and company news
*Google Analytics data (available on request).