If you’re looking to advertise your products and services to buyers in the road transport industry in Southern Africa, you have come to the right place 😉
Who should advertise with Road Transport News?
• Truck and bus manufacturers
• Truck trailer manufacturers
• Truck and bus tyre suppliers/manufacturers/retreaders
• Commercial vehicle fuel, oil and lubricant suppliers
• Telematics and vehicle tracking service providers
• Commercial vehicle finance and insurance providers/underwriters
• Ancillary road transport industry product and service providers
*Who visits the Road Transport News website?
• 77% from South Africa
• 73% male
• 64% between 25 and 44 years old
• 45% mobile device users
• Referral traffic: 35% from social media; 33% direct; 27% organic search
Why digital advertising?
• Great way to complement print/magazine advertising
• Reach new audiences
• Expand reach beyond South Africa
• Flexibility in terms of advert size and design
• Create top of mind awareness
• Higher frequency than print
• Massive growth of the digital audience, worldwide
• Social Media sharing and presence
Why Road Transport News?
• Digital-only approach means greater dedication to, and understanding of, the platform
• Search Engine Optimised (SEO) website and content
• Growing, engaged Social Media audiences (LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter & Instagram.)
• Comprehensive advert tracking and performance analysis
• We attend and support the leading road transport events in SA
What is available?
• Mobile-responsive website and newsletter banners
• Researched, SEO optimised Content Marketing/Partner content
• Company directory listing (FREE when you subscribe to the Road Transport Newsletter)
• Mobile-responsive newsletter banners (static or rotating)
• Press Office to host your press releases and company news
For more information please contact me, Tristan, on 073 972 5086 or email [email protected]
*Google Analytics data (available on request).